29. Take a tour of a working lighthouse at Rose Island.
30. Experience the world’s largest collection of conserved US Navy ships at Battleship Cove.
31. Get a very close look at a 200-year-old windmill at Windmill Wednesday at Middletown's Prescott Farm, where you'll learn about grist milling and taste johnnycakes.
32. Meet the author of The Kissing Sailor, as well as the famous sailor from the WWII photo, at a book signing event at Barrington Books. June 16, 1-3pm
33. Gain a new perspective about history during the Bristol Tales of the Slave and Rum Trade Walking Tour, presented by Linden Place.
34. Get your craft on by painting your own pottery at Weird Girl Creations in Barrington.
35. Get up close and personal with some of the finest boats ever built at Bristol's Herreshoff Marine Museum.