70. There’s nothing quite like a carousel to make you feel like a kid again. The Crescent Park Carousel is not only RI’s largest, but arguably the most beautiful. There’s a Blount Clam Shack at the site, and plenty of tables and grassy areas for a picnic. 700 Bullocks Point Ave., Riverside
71. Get silly with the Toe Jam Puppet Band. August 1, 6:30pm. Weaver Library, 41 Grove Ave., East Providence
73. Ready, set, go-kart race at Seekonk Grand Prix.
74. Swing into summer with a few rounds in the batting cages at Cole River Family Fun Center in Swansea. 358 GAR Highway (Rt. 6), Swansea. 508-675-8767
75. The South Coast Chamber Music Society performs a Family Concert at the Westport Town Farm. August 18, 5:30-8:30pm. 830 Drift Rd., Westport
76. Dinner and a movie gets an upgrade at Seekonk Meadows’ Family Barbeque and Movie Under the Stars. August 25, 5pm. 408 Newman Ave., Seekonk
77. Get your fright on at the kid-friendly Monster Mini Golf in Seekonk.
78. Rock and bowl your way through Saturday night at Dudek Bowling Lanes in Warren.
79. Lace up your skates at United Skates of America in Rumford.