Thursday, July 16, 2020
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. - live event
We’re celebrating online!
Join us from WHEREVER you are for an exciting virtual half-hour event to celebrate and support our frontline and community heroes!
The online event will be an easy to access, power-packed 30 minutes of entertainment, celebration, and support, including:
* talk show host Tara Granahan as our emcee;
* An opening message from celebrity guest, American broadcast journalist and television personality, Meredith Vieira;
* You’ll also hear from The Miriam Hospital President, Arthur J. Sampson and others about the impact the coronavirus has had on The Miriam as well as see and hear how our inspirational frontline and community heroes have been taking care of all of us - day in and day out - through this pandemic;
* A COVID 19 survivor and Miriam patient shares his touching story;
* Finally, experience auctioneer Harry Santa-Olalla in action as he leads our moment of giving to support The Miriam Hospital’s vital work that we all care so much about!
Save the date and register at https://giving.lifespan.org/The-Miriam/Cares. Once you are registered, a link will be emailed to you view the live streamed event.
We look forward to seeing you on July 16 at 6:30 p.m. for the pre-show and 7 p.m. for the live event!