63. Impress your friends with an outing on your new boat. (It’s only a rental, but don’t worry – your secret’s safe with us.) Available from Steve’s Boat Rentals, 294 Market St., Warren
64. Get a new perspective on the Newport Mansions from Bird’s Eye Helicopter Tours.
65. Take a 20-minute ferry ride from Bristol to the quietest corner in Rhode Island. There’s not much to do in Prudence Island, but that’s the point.
66. See the City by Sea from way, way up above as you Skydive Newport.
67. Try Fly Fishing Westport with Captain Chris Aubut.
68. Westport’s River Day is loads of fun on and off land. The day starts with a 35-mile river paddle and continues with kiddie activities, historical walking tours and live entertainment. June 9, 9am-3pm. Head of Westport Landing, Westport
69. Learn to surf from Living Water Surf Co. in Little Compton.