50. Enjoy natural beauty and a healthy activity on the East Bay Bike Path. Win-win.
51. Have a match on the iconic grass courts at the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum.
52. Tee off for a good cause at the Little Compton Golf Outing, a fundraiser for the Little Compton Community Center. June 2 at Sakonnet Golf Club, 79 Sakonnet Point Rd., Little Compton
53. Practice an ancient Chinese martial art T’ai Chi in the Park. Mondays starting June 11 at 8:45am. Haines Park, Barrington. Offered by Barrington Community School.
54. Kayak on Bristol Harbor. Rentals available at Boating in Bristol
55. Get on your feet for the Get Off Your CAN 5k Run/Walk to End Hunger to benefit the East Bay Food Pantry. June 16, 9am. Bristol Town Beach Pavilion, Bristol
56. Float your boat – your kayak or canoe, more precisely – at the Central Pond Paddle in Seekonk. June 2, 11am-1pm. Presented by the Ten Mile River Watershed Council