36. Choose from white, red and clear – three of the varieties at the Great Chowder Cook-Off on the Newport waterfront.
37. Partake in a proper garden party at St. Columba's Chapel in Middletown that includes high tea, a hat contest and entertainment by a barbershop quartet. June 2
38. Barrington's Go Local Farmer’s Market rounds up local produce, meat and dairy for the freshest local shopping experience.
39. Yum, yum and yum. The Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Festival at the Westport Fairgrounds showcases wines from the Coastal Wine Trail, local cheese and gourmet chocolate. June 24
40. All things strawberry will be available for the tasting at the Strawberry Fest at Young Family Farm in Little Compton. June 24
41. Too hot to cook? Head to Sweet Berry Farm for a Dinner Concert, a two-hour free concert with a well-matched prepared dinner. Tuesdays in July and August
42. Feast on food and entertainment at the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, the longest running Italian feast in RI. July 12-15. Bristol Town Common
43. Shop for organic foods, shellfish and flowers at the Sakonnet Growers Market at Tiverton Four Corners.
44. Pick your own locally-grown fruits and vegetables fresh off Seekonk's Four Town Farm.
45. The Warren Quahog Festival celebrates the delicious and quintessential Rhody delicacy. July 21-22. South Water St., Warren; 401-247-0232