23. Find Waldo (yes, that Waldo) in participating shops in Westport for a month-long celebration of the endearing character’s 25th anniversary in July. Hosted by Partners Village Store.
24. Unwind after a long week at TGIFIB (Thank Golly It’s Friday in Bristol), where restaurants and shops stay open late and offer special sales, refreshments and entertainment. Friday evenings, June 1-August 31.
25. Look for vintage finds at the Tiverton Four Corners Antique Show. July 4. The Meeting House, 3850 Main Rd., Tiverton
26. Enjoy art, music and culture of indigenous artists at the Cultural Survival Bazaar, also in Tiverton. July 14-15
27. Appreciate the works of local creators at the Fine Arts and Artisans Show at Mount Hope Farm in Bristol. July 20-22
28. Check out the art on display at the 14th annual Little Compton Summer Art Show.