St Ann Arts and Culture Center, home of the largest collection of Fresco Paintings in America, resumes tours Sunday afternoon.
**Important Visitor Information During the Pandemic**
To keep all visitors and volunteers of the Center as safe as possible we will be following the guidelines set forth by the State of Rhode Island. Please read the following:
1. All visitors are required to maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
2. All visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
3. All visitors are required to provide their name and telephone number.
4. Please wait 2 weeks before visiting us if you currently have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Body Aches, Chills, Runny/Stuffy
Nose, Sore Throat or Diarrhea.
5. Please self-quarantine for 2 weeks if in the last 14 days:
– Anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– You have been told to quarantine by any public health authority.
– You have been in close contact (less than 6 feet for a prolonged period) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
– You have traveled anywhere outside the 50 United States or on a cruise.
– You have traveled anywhere in the United States by commercial airlines.
6. The Center reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who does not follow the guidelines.
7. The Center reserves the right to update and/or change admittance requirements at any time without notice